Whats its all about?
My Little Wrapper is a business for those wanting a small part time, anytime opportunity. It’s not going to make you a millionaire but it is a great way to earn some extra cash on a very part-time basis.
You can run it either
- in your spare time,
- or fitting around your role as a busy mum (or dad)
- or alongside another business or job.
It is very flexible and because you are in control you can do as much or as little as you want.
“I joined MLW as they launched and so far the response has been great. I thought that MLW would provide my wife and I with a fun business.
An order came in quite quickly for 150 bars for a wedding followed by 160 bars for a local school students leaving party. Then came an order for 40 bars for a Holy Communion. As I write this I am up to my eyes in wrapping 160 bars for a surprise 60th birthday party!!
Support from MLW has been good too, sure there have been some hiccups but this is a new venture, only going for three months. I think bearing this in mind the help we have had has been outstanding.”
Barry Taylor, Lancashire
Just buying the Pack though won’t make you a success! You have to put some effort and work in as well.
- You’ll need the desire to take this material and put it to use. If you sit watching soap operas all day – we can’t help you. You have to take action.
- You’ll need a computer and a reasonably upto date colour printer (You don’t need to be a computer whiz or anything like that but you do need some basic computer skills.)
- You’ll need the discipline to perform the simple tasks that your business requires. I’ll give you the plan – and loads of marketing material and techniques, you just have to follow it.
Oh, one final thing, it will definitely help if you’re a nice person and you smile a lot!
Seriously, those two attributes work wonders in this business. People buy people remember.
“Only a few weeks in and I’ve already had orders for birthdays, birth announcements and weddings. I feel very passionate about My Little Wrapper. It’s a great idea and I’ve already recovered my original investment”
Aaliayah Malik, Cheshire